4.13.2005

I haven't blogged in 10 days because I've been in a "don't talk to me, don't look at me, in fact, don't even BREATHE near me" mentality of the 28-day-cycle variety.

I'm posting in order to shrug off the mantle of irritability and replace it with a more pleasant demeanor. Or at least a not-quite-so-close-to-killing-someone demeanor.

For fun:

1) Rebus puzzles -- the ones where ya stare at it and stare at it and then all of a sudden you get it. And then you feel like you should have seen it sooner. Yeah, those...

2) The longest palindrome ever. (Or at least they think so) I didn't double check it -- but I was appropriately impressed.

3) Simply impossible oxymorons. It's the little things that make me happy!

4) Word math ... I had no idea.

5) And finally -- for those as geeky as me -- famous problems in the history of Math.

3 Comments:

At 8:37 AM , Blogger SavtaDotty said...

I love that you are a social worker who loves Math! Chaos theory (I know, it's Physics) and human systems have so much in common.

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger Woodstock said...

You know, sometimes the effort we put into the whole not killing anyone thing just doesn't seem like it's worth it.

Hope things get better!

 
At 10:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That palindrome was impressive.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home