7.16.2005


Well looky here. They've added a picture option to blogger while I've been away. How fun is that? BTW: That's my doggie Madison --->

It's 5 am right now -- lots of little things are MUCH more interesting to me than they are during daylight hours.

I went to bed at 8 pm last night. What's the matter with me? Am I heading straight from my 30's into my 80's? YIKES.

Since I fell asleep so early I, of course, woke up at 3 am with no ability to sleep any longer. And since there is something VERY wrong about being productive at 3 am -- unless you've been up all night and are STILL being productive -- I'm surfing the internet, playing Cubis, and watching The Contender. I could be doing my mountain of laundry, BUT I can't bring myself to start that until at least 6 am. I mean what if this becomes a pattern?

3 Comments:

At 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, Madison looks sweet.

 
At 7:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madison is so cute!

 
At 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie-pie Madison is!! Glad to see you are back in the blogsphere but I must say I believe there should be some sort of ordinance against laundry before noon! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home