6.25.2007


Have you been to the Virginia Safari Park? No? You are missing a FUN time! I went for the third time about a month ago. Every time I go I have a great time! And, they keep adding new things so there's no way to get bored. In the last year they have added a section where you can feed crackers to a giraffe. And I hear they are getting a tiger this year. Lemme just say that Woody loves it so much that we went to the Safari Park for our anniversary last year. This is a picture of me feeding a camel. I wish I had a picture of Woody feeding the elk that took her bucket and then blew food all over her -- TOO FUNNY!

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM , Blogger Christin said...

I've been there! We loved it! But I have to say I wasn't too keen on the Texas Longhorns. Uh...can I just saw car insurance liability?!!
I didn't know they were adding new animals. maybe we'll go again!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home