6.07.2008

Phew! It has been hot and humid here lately. When I'm outside it feels like I'm walking through a stock pot of soup. Bleck!

Today I didn't do too well on the WW front... but I did get in a lot of water!

2 caff-free dr. p cans ... 6 pts ... RT = 6
1 jimmy dean breakfast sandwich ... 9 pts ... RT = 15
1 double cheeseburger from McD ... 11 pts ... RT = 26
1 small fry order from McD ... 6 pts ... RT = 32
Many glasses of water ... 0 pts ... RT = 32
Spinach dip and chips ... 30 pts (yikes!) ... RT = 62

Over my points by 30.
I mowed the yard for 2 hours today. I think I *could* count 8 IF it weren't a WW rule.
The rule says you can only count 4 pts of exercise a day.
I think that rule sucks.
Grand total of 26 points over today. Bleck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home