6.02.2008

Since I have been out of the blog world now for a while, I decided to use this blog to post my Weight Watcher points each day. I hope this will keep me honest in my quest to eat healthier and lose weight. I am curently allowed 32 points a day. I also get 35 extra points each week. In recent weeks I have not kept track of my points. I have regained nearly all of the 25 pounds I had previously lost. I am determined to get "back on the wagon" when it comes to my eating. Step one is to keep track FAITHFULLY of what I eat and drink.

June 2, 2008

Can of Dr. Pepper, reg ... 3 pts ... Run total = 3
Piece of cake for breakfast ... 6? pts ... RT = 9
2nd can of Dr. Pepper ... 3 pts ... RT = 12
Slice of cheese ... 2 pts ... RT = 14
Cup of stovetop stuffing ... 6 pts ... RT = 20
Small portions of KFC dinner ... 10 pts ... RT = 30
2nd piece of cake ... 6 pts ... RT = 36

Extra points used = 4

I've had a stomach virus the past few days. Easier to stay in my point range when I'm nauseated. Not a good long-term plan though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home